Our aim is to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We ‘strive for excellence’ in academic learning and wider opportunities to develop as confident, creative and active learners and citizens. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal, and all achievements are celebrated. We will be a beacon in the wider community, providing inspiration and support for the benefit of all.
As a school community, we have identified the qualities, behaviours and character attributes that we cherish. We require and expect that all members of our school community uphold these values and demonstrate them through their words and deeds.
- Ambition: strive for excellence, set no limits, fulfil my potential, seize opportunities
- Responsibility: take ownership of my learning and conduct, care for my community and environment
- Resilience: be confident, develop independence, take care of my physical and mental health
- Respect: value diversity and different views, uphold the code of conduct
- Teamwork: learn collaboratively, solve problems together, include and support others
- Kindness: demonstrate humility, positivity and kindness